Slideshow Widget

Simple USB Drive Packaging | Inspiration For Photographers

Tuesday, June 17, 2014


My packaging for Novella Photography was featured this morning on Photo Packaging Ideas (and you can click through here to see what my wedding couple receive when they purchase their digital files with me :)).

And speaking of packaging, I've been having a bit of a tough time coming up with a simple and sweet way to store USB drives containing a couple's engagement session.  I happen to be delivering images to a lovely wedding couple this evening and was in a bit of a panic when I realized I was out of the brown kraft boxes that usually house my USB drives!  

My packaging happens to be stored in the pantry downstairs and, looking up from my search, my eyes came to rest on our canning jars!  Ha, I know it's a bit of an unconventional way to store a USB drive BUT I'm really loving how simple and dual-purpose a mason jar is (quirky storage presentation + future jam jar for my couples :)).


Enjoy the new packaging, feel free to share or implement it into your own business, and thank you so much for stopping by!

- Kate